Editing

03/11/2017

Editing went smoothly, however, there are a few shots of the music video which are not as perfect as I intended them to be, therefore, I will produce a final draft on Tuesday the 7th November.This will also allow me to consolidate any changes I need to make to the digipack(s) and magazine advert (if any) before I begin the evaluation task for this coursework on Wednesday the 8th.

I feel like my skills in editing have greatly improved since the beginning of A-Level media, so I was able to use Premiere Pro today quite effectively - I finished making the big changes in roughly two hours, therefore I am happy with the amount of editing I did today. I also ensured that the close-ups and extreme close-ups which I filmed as extras were included to conform to the criteria as well as music video conventions. 

I did not particularly encounter any problems as such during editing, however, the programme froze without me saving the last edit of one shot so when I restarted it, it was removed without me noticing. Only after having exported it and uploading it to YouTube I realised what I had done, therefore, I will have to revisit this issue in the fourth and final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment